Have you suffered an injury due to a slip and fall? Is it clear or unclear that you’re entitled to compensation? Seek legal assistance from our dedicated Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers at Azevedo & Nelson!
A personal injury can derail your life. It can change everything, including your ability to work, take care of yourself, your family and it may even affect your personality. Severe injuries such as those caused by car accidents or falls, resulting in broken bones and disability, can be devastating.
On the other hand, filing for and receiving compensation and receiving it can help deal with this unfortunate event. If you’re looking for a Slip and Fall Lawyer in Toronto,Mississauga,Etobicoke,Brampton ,or anywhere in Ontario to help you, we are right here! We get clients the compensation they need to cover or recover their medical expenses, go on with their lives, and recover or adapt as much as possible.
Slip And Fall Accident Lawyers
Unfortunately, slip and fall injuries differ in degrees. But all can be devastating. Some are much harder to prove to obtain compensation such as soft tissue injuries. Nevertheless such sprains,strains, and tendon damage, can prevent you from living or enjoying your life.
This can make it difficult to prove for a disability claim and difficult for insurance companies to take seriously. Depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder, are all subjective, can all follow an accident, and are often difficult to prove.
Our Toronto personal injury lawyers understand that any kind of chronic pain and disability can have a profound effect on your quality of life and ability to care for yourself and or your family. For that, our slip and fall lawyer in Brampton and surrounding areas will lead your journey to recovery with expert legal insights, collaboration, and intervention.
Protecting Your Interests After An Injury
Here is what you must know in case of a personal injury;
Our Hamilton slip and fall lawyers caution you against speaking to anyone before hiring your own lawyer for many reasons:
- Your injuries may not become apparent immediately: This is especially true if you have psychological difficulties such as post-traumatic stress disorder, depression or anxiety, or chronic pain and fibromyalgia. Many brain injuries also take a long time to exhibit the full extent of the damage they cause.
- Your injuries may cause you unexpected difficulties down the road: Soft tissue injuries, certain back and neck injuries and bone injuries can cause problems years later. Arthritis, chronic pain and stiffness may not show up in the short term.
- It may be difficult to determine the full impact of your injuries on your life: Broken bones, scarring and disfigurement, and amputation can have very different effects on you depending on your background and the location and severity of the injury.
- Without the help of Hamilton slip and fall lawyers you may not be aware of the kinds of benefits you could claim: Caretaker benefits, travel expenses and wrongful death and family law claims are often unclaimed. You may be pressured into admitting fault.
- You may be pressured to minimize your injuries: If your injuries are classified under the Minor Injury Guidelines (MIGs), this will limit the total amount you can claim. While the cap can seem large at first, it does not take long to work through all of it and it can be very difficult to change the designation later.
- There may be deadlines in play: Depending on what kind of accident you suffered, time may be of the essence when it comes to filing a claim — for example, if your personal injury is the result of a slip-and-fall on City property.
Don’t wait until you can no longer execute your duties, take care of yourself or become financially exhausted to file for a personal injury claim due to a slip and fall. Our Slip and Fall Lawyers in Oakville, Kitchener and Brampton are ready to guide you every step of the way.